Aperto Training Course Offerings
Aperto® provides a complete lab network, which will be used for the installation and configuration exercises. The student will install and commission all of the equipment during the hands on section of the all courses.
Aperto provides element management workstations for the hands on element of the courses. The student may bring their own notebook or laptop PCs to operate the system. The EMS software may be loaded on the student PC from CD-ROM.
Minimum PC Requirements:
- Laptop PC with 1.5 GHz or higher
- Windows 2000 or XP
- 512 Mb of RAM (1 GB Recommended)
- 500 Mb of free hard disk space
- Java Runtime Environment Installed (JRE 1.5)
- CD ROM, LAN, serial port interfaces